[IPk] Update

Thanks for all responses to my queries.  Still have the same suspend screen
on Screen 2 no matter what I do.  I've managed to set up boluses, basals
and of course change the batteries within a week of getting the pump!  I'll
sort out the other things next week when I meet with Jill Jones.

I had a check on my broken bones in right hand yesterday and
unfortunately, it's still causing problems.  So another cast is on (a toning
shade of purple to go with my tops!) and I'm awaiting a bone scan at
nuclear medicine in Preston.  I must glow in the dark from all the x-rays, vq
scan etc done this year!

I'll follow up the tape/allergy issues later.

Best wishes