Re: [IPk] Latest news after my brain operation

John, welcome back.  Many thoughts and prayers headed in your direction
over the last few weeks.  Sorry to hear re epileptic fit and STM loss.  Bet
your sister enjoyed the 2 calls for a chat within the hour <g>

FWIW a friend who is a pediatric neurologist, said that epileptic fits often
occurs after brain surgery but in many cases it dies out.  Hope that's the
outcome for you.

Sorry for all the frustration you're experiencing, but maybe like me after my
brush with imminent mortality earlier this year, other pleasures - like still
living - help to get you over this period.

Best wishes

Rhoda (in Lancashire)