Re: [IPk] Latest news after my brain operation

Hi John
I hope your short term memory returns in time for your concert!!!
I can sympathise with the bike thing - although in the UK I don't legally
have to give up cycling (due to my lack of sight) it would be completely
stupid for me to continue to cycle on roads. I used to cycle everywhere -
both out of necessity and for pleasure - and still really miss cycling.
However, walking when it's wet is definitely better than cycling when it's
wet, and it rains a lot here.....And the hills are very steep!
I hope things will settle down and you'll be back to cycling and driving
again before too long.