Re: [IPk] Cannulas v Needles

Hi Julian
I find that sometimes the insulin really stings for the first bolus or two,
and then it settles down. If it doesn't settle down, then it usually means
you've gone too shallow with the cannula. If you're using needles that go in
at 90 degrees - as opposed to cannulas such as the Silhouette/Tender which go
in at about 45 degrees (angle, not temperature, that is!) - then that could
be why you notice the difference.
Di