Re: [IPk] Infusion set replacement

Lesley wrote:

>"Pumping Insulin" recommends that pumpers should keep regular days for
>changing their infusion sets etc, eg every Sunday and Wednesday.
>I have 3 questions to ask everyone:
>do you keep regular days for changing?
>if so, do you therefore use one of your infusion sets for 4 days?

Hi Lesley -

Once upon a time I had a plan, but then my life and habits got in the way! I
change when I need to: some sets last me five days (In my tummy) and some
last two days (above my belly button but below my breast). Do what works
best for you without giving you infection, annoyance, pain, pump bumps,
etc., etc.

Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.  Join now!