Re: [IPk] Charlie Dalton

Hi Barbara,

Charlie sounds like Sam as far as body fat goes.  The only place Sam can have the cannula inserted is in his buttock (outside upper quarter to be more precise).  This is not a site that (I think) anyone can manage on their own - if anyone can correct me, please let us know.

> From: "Barbara Dalton" <email @ redacted>
> Date: Sun 20/Oct/2002 19:09 GMT
> To: <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IPk] Charlie Dalton

> Question for anyone that knows, can Charlie insert the cannula into his leg?
> (He has no fat at all around his middle)

Freeserve AnyTime, only #13.99 per month with one month's FREE trial!
For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on 0800 970 8890