[IPk] queries already and not started on pump yet!

Mary Leonard said she'd had problems re allergic reactions initially on pumping.  This is one
of my concerns.  I've just spent several months on Fragmin (injection form of blood thinners)
and I had to use plasters to stop the leakage from my abdomen injection sites.  Even when
using Hypafix tape, I ended up with a type of eczema.  (All the duff medical things in the
family were left in the gene bin to be passed on to me!)  The odds are high that this will
happen to with the tape to keep the cannula in place.

Any suggestions how to avoid this?

Also trying to work my way through the training video for the 508 and somehow I've
managed to get on the second menu screen: Prog    - 5 - Suspend.  (all flashing).  I can't clear
it despite trawling through the manual.  Probably not looking for the correct term!  Lateral
thinking I presume is required here.

Any suggestions how to clear this?

Hannah thanks for organising the video for me.  Thanks too to Di for her offer of help.

Rhoda (from Lossiemouth, now in Lancashire ex Old Cumnock and various other points in
Scotland and abroad!)