RE: [IPk] Healthcare differences between UK and other countries esp US

 This is very well put Abigail

I shall quote some of it in my argument to try and get Sasha on a pump.

Jackie, England
Mum of Sasha aged 8 dx 1999, twin sister Rebecca, both coeliac 2001
Mum also to Danni and Nicola, wife to Terry