Re: [IPk] Infusion set replacement

Have you thought of using one of the detachable sets - both tenders and
rapids are available from Distronic with detachable ends, so that you can
change either end whenever you feel like it.  This would help alleviate your
guilt at wasting any insulin (we all feel like that, particularly those of
us who were instructed to use a disposable syringe until it went blunt!),
and allow you much greater flexibility.

If yu speak to Estelle, I am sure that she will be able to let you have some
sets to try out.

Have fun,

Kate Clapham - D-tron 18 months and still loving it!!