[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #236

In a message dated 19/10/2002 00:08:49 GMT Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> I got a bit irate with her and she continued to tell me I did
> not have to get hostile with her.  I told her I had to get hostile...we
> were
> talking about my quality of life.

Hello Daun

Where do you live/which hospital do you go to over here?  I could do with you
arguing for me sometimes.

>Being a diabetic for 29+ years makes me
>the best dietician for myself.

I have also been diabetic for 29 years so I know what you mean.  I have
recently learnt that fat slows down the absorption of the carbohydrate.  They
used to tell us we could give chocolate for a hypo (in fact they still do at
our clinic) but I have since found out that chocolate will not help the hypo
due to the fat content being 50% and that it will peak a lot later on.

Are you living here permanently?  If so, put your foot down with a firm hand!

Barbara Watson