From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On
Behalf Of Jackie Jacombs
Sent: 18 October 2002 11:09
To: Insulin Pump List
Subject: [IPk] Carb counting

I am just wondering how all of you pumping learnt about carb counting if
you
were  not taught to do this.  Do the pump companies help you to do this?
If
not, how did you teach yourselves.   I sort of do it now but I do not
count
fats and things.  If you are a parent of a child has any help/guidance
been
given?

Jackie Jacombs