[IPk] "healthy eating vs diabetic control

The whole point of a diet that is healthy is to control DM.
I am soo fed up with people advocating high carb/ low fat without discussing
how to optimise insulin therapy and diet for that individual

Even my boyfriend doesn't get that because somethings low fat its good for me.
eg low fat bannoffee desert at 33g CHO per pot, and not even particularly
appetising. Give me an apple and a large lump of full fat cheddar anytime!