[IPk] infusion pump

connected to a wall, she certainly did not know about CSII and was talking
about an intravenous infusion pump ( which of course is essential for delivary
of intravenous sliding scale insulin)
However during my time spent working in hospitals I never saw a patient
attached to a wall! Yes the machines are quite cumbersome and involve being
attached to a pole. But the machines can be switched from mains to battery so
it is possible to take it to the bathroom