In message <email @ redacted>, Diana
Maynard <email @ redacted> writes
>Hi Mary
>I completely agree with you! I would want to keep my pump for short elective
>ops etc. but not for more major things. For a start, I wouldn't trust the
>hospital with control of my pump while I was unconscious or unable to
>function properly!

I'm with you two, too!  I wouldn't want to be in hospital if I was
unconsious or unable to function properly, full stop.  I think I might
put a note on my pump which says 'This pump has a computer inside it.
It has a memory.  Any (mal)practice on your part is being recorded.'

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 1+)

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)