Hi Di

That's why I asked, in the Chelt hospital she was using a syringe pump (like
the sort they give people for morphine except you obviously couldn't control
it yourself) and I think the insulin was very diluted and last year in
Oxford she was on a pump thing on a stand but this wasn't the same a drip as
it was pump driven and they didn't know how to use it!!!  Had to spend a
long time playing with it.  She was also on a separate glucose drip both
times too.  The insulin went into a vein. Not like CSII.#