Hi Jackie
There's a difference between an insulin drip and an insulin pump (the
intravenous insulin drip goes into a vein whereas a CSII pump is
I'm assuming that they are talking only about a CSII pump (like the pumps
that many of us use).
But reading it again, perhaps I'm wrong and a normal insulin drip (such as
most of us end up on when we go into hospital) is also what they want to know
about. I've been on one of those many a time!