Re: [IPk] Update

Hi Rhoda
If you have any problems let me know and i'll send you mine.
It wasn't particularly useful but it did make me laugh a lot! (designed for
people in the US - need I say more?)
Mind you the reason why it wasn't particularly useful was probably because I
only got it when I got my 508 and I'd already been pumping for 2 years at
that point!

John Neale is back at home after his obligatory 3 weeks at the rehab centre
and seems to be doing well, though with a rather impressive scar right across
his head!
Di