[IPk] Update

Interestingly my pump (Medtronic 508) has also arrived without a video
and yet I'm  supposed to look at the video.  OK I'm psychic but not to that
extent!  Guess I'll call Medtronic in the morning.

Been out of it as developed kidney not bladder infection and the weekend
has been an interesting journey of pain, fever, nausea, fluctuating bgs etc.

Finally got specific antibiotics yesterday, pain so bad phoned doc twice then
a doc visited me at home!  Dihydrocodeine (DF118s) 30mg only gave
20mins respite but hey combine one with 2 paracetamols and the
combination hits the spot!  Thankfully.  Hope none of you need to use this
piece of knowledge but it saves someone from the pain I had for 4 days, it's
worth it.

Definitely infection not stones as on both sides, temp, elevated bp etc.

Seems like I'm getting all the bad stuff over with before I start on the pump.

Take care, folks.

P.s.  Any news on John Neale or Helen from Cumbria?