Hmm, it seems unlikely that many people have used an insulin pump in hospital!
Usually,  if you're on a pump and go into hospital, they take one look at it
and put you straight onto a drip, though there have been cases where they've
let people keep their pumps (and I believe it's becoming more popular). And
if you're not already on a pump, I've certainly never heard of any cases
where people have been put on one, rather than an insulin drip!