Re: [IPk] RE: Disetronic Problems

Hi Barbara
The solicitation for funds is a message sent automatically by the IP-UK and
IP lists to those people who aren't on the list of donors. The Insulin
Pumpers lists need money in order to run, although contributions are

The solicitation for funds is nothing to do with Disetronic.
If you have any questions about the fund requests etc., please email the
Insulin Pumpers help team at help@insulin-pumpers.org
Best wishes
IP-UK administrator