Re: [IPk] RE: Disetronic Problems

Your e-mail: Subject: RE: (IPK) RE: Disetronic Problems fails to mesh with
your opening paragraph which is only a solicitation for funds. You are asking
for one or two dollars a month so you can continue your scheme of false
Now, the first half dozen times I saw this message I was totally turned off
and refused to read further. Many other Disetronic pumpers in my group did
likewise. So, you have did a diservice not only to yourself, but also to a
very reliable company and a hard working group of dedicated people at
As a satisfied Disetronic pump user for more than two years, I resent the
implicationas you are fostering and would never contribute to any
orginization that practices such tricks.
I will also express my dissatfication concerning such practices to Disetronic
and encourage them to withhold any funding they may have been providing.

B.W. Dortch

Unhappy with IP-UK