RE: [IPk] Re: Disetronic Pump Problems

> Sorry Jackie, I misread your email.
> I will be trialling Disetronic. I think they take 300u cartridges,
> but not the same ones as Novopen IIIs.

The DTron can only take the 3ml Humalog cartridge. I'm not sure, but
I believe you can purchase empty cartridges from D and fill the
yourself with another insulin. Novolog 3ml cartridges can be place in
the pump and will deliver insulin, but they are a different
geometry than the H cartridge, do not fit quite right, and can
eventually damage the pump.