RE: [IPk] Re: Disetronic Pump Problems

Sorry Jackie, I misread your email.

I will be trialling Disetronic. I think they take 300u cartridges, but not
the same ones as Novopen IIIs.

Julian

Hi Julian Doncaster

 What do you mean wrong Julian.  You said at the bottom of a mail that you
were having a pump trial soon.  I was asking if you were having a trial with
Disetronic or Minimed!!! and if they take 300 u cartridges or not?   You are
not paying attention;-)

 Wrong Julian :)