[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #231

In a message dated 13/10/2002 21:38:20 GMT Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Bogdan Duta Alexandru <email @ redacted>
> My name  is Bogdan Duta Alexandru. I'm 14 and I'm a student. I'm the first
> kid who has a pump in Romania. I live in Bucharest, capital of Romania.
> Romania is situated in the east of Europe.

Hello Bogdan

Did your hospital advise you to go on the pump or did you request it?  How
much did you find out before you asked for it?  Did you have to pay for the
pump yourself?

We have lots of diabetics in our family with diabetes and we are all on
insulin injections.  My daughter is being connected to the pump on 28th
October.  We are looking forward to it but a bit scared because there is a
lot to learn about it.

Barbara Watson
(diabetic for 29 years, mum to Danielle who is diabetic aged 8, sister to
Kirsty who has been diabetic 31 years and sister to Stuart who has been
diabetic for 5 years and relation to loads of others in the family)