[IPk] RE: Disetronic Problems

>I was sorry to hear of your problems.  However, I think you appear to be
>the exception to the rule here.  You will notice that nobody else appears
>to have reported problems after your original posting appeared, whereas the
>problems with Medtronic attracted many postings.

Julian: If you have actually had your pump fail on you you might be able to
understand the problem I was faced with. The fact that you have not
encountered problems does not mean there are not any and in fact I was
surprised not to have heard of any. I was merely pointing out the fact that
had had problems contacting them and in a situation like
this it is worrying not being able to contact anybody even on what is meant
to be an emergency telephone number.
This was not a normal incident where consumables needed to be ordered, this
was me left without my pump working for no apparent fault on my part. I
would agree with the point made that consumables always arrive next day and
this is a very good service but...after trying both numbers given to me by
Disetronic I was unable to contact them. I did end up switching to
injections for
a couple of days but would obviously of preferred not to.

email @ redacted or