[IPk] Fwd: Patient Reps Email Group

Hi guys
I've been asked to forward this on in case anyone is interested.
Please mail Julian Doncaster privately for more information or further
discussion <email @ redacted>.

I thought it would be useful to create an email group specifically for those
involved in representing diabetes patients' views.

Details are at:

The group, called pep-advocacy, is for anyone who puts forward the patient
view. You may be:

* A lay member of an NHS or Primary Care group.
* A leader of a local Support Group.
* Just thinking about starting in one of these roles.

If want to know:

* How to get involved in improving your local diabetes services.
* How to help your local services become more responsive.
* How to put forward what diabetes service users *really* think.
* How do experienced patient representatives do their job.
* Just how the **** does the NHS work?

Then the group is for you.

To subscribe, send an email to: