From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2002 1:07 PM
Subject: [IPk] RE: Disetronic Problems

> Duncan
>
> I was sorry to hear of your problems.  However, I think you appear to be
the exception to the rule here.  You will notice that nobody else appears to
have reported problems after your original posting appeared, whereas the
problems with Medtronic attracted many postings.

> Personally, I have been pumping for 8 months using D Tron and regardless
of whether I order stuff by phone or e-mail it ususally arrives the next
working day, and I live in a remote part of the country.