Re: [IPk] question

Dear Bogan

My first days with a pump were very exciting!

I had bad blood glucose levels with injections.  They improved with a
pump.  I became very sick because I did not go to the doctor for an
antibiotic for a chest infection.  Always before, when I was sick, I
would have very high blood glucose levels, and would go to the doctor.
Now I have used a pump for over a year, I know that when I am sick, my
blood glucose does not go very high, and look after myself.

How were your first days with the pump?

With best wishes

Pat
(diabetic for more than 30 years)