Re: [IPk] RE: Disetronic Problems

At 05:07 13/10/2002 -0700, Julian wrote:

>Personally, I have been pumping for 8 months using D Tron and regardless
>of whether I order stuff by phone or e-mail it ususally arrives the next
>working day, and I live in a remote part of the country.

I would agree with this - if I leave a message on the answerphone my
products turn up the very next day. It can be disconcerting having to leave
a message rather than talk to Estelle, but I know she checks her voicemail
very regularly. Also I have mobile numbers for two of the Disetronic
nurses, so I feel quite reassured.

My one complaint is that I also had no idea that I could get a spare pump
for travel abroad etc. I will be in Minnesota for a week or two next
Spring, so this will be very useful. Perhaps Disetronic could make sure
that this service is mentioned during pump training?