[IPk] RE: Disetronic Problems

I was sorry to hear of your problems.  However, I think you appear to be the exception to the rule here.  You will notice that nobody else appears to have reported problems after your original posting appeared, whereas the problems with Medtronic attracted many postings.

Personally, I have been pumping for 8 months using D Tron and regardless of whether I order stuff by phone or e-mail it ususally arrives the next working day, and I live in a remote part of the country.

Good luck with your pumping Duncan.  I'm sure you'll find this problem you experienced was a one-off.