[IPk] Re: Disetronic Problems

I originally tried to phone from my mobile but after being unsuccessful I
used a pay phone in the end to try and make contact and got the same reply
from the operator that the number was unavailable. Disetronic seem to be
very difficult to contact even on office numbers, most of the time
conversations are held via answerphones when ordering consumables etc
I was in fact carrying pens as well and did fall back onto Insulin over
night until the new pump arrived. Had I realised that there was the option
to carry a spare pump I would have taken it but I hadn't been told this
before hand.

Duncan Barnes

email @ redacted or