[IPk] pump vs mdi

if I could get the same level of control i.e. A1 c, with no more frequent or
severe or unrecgnised hypos and the same flexibility I would be just as happy
on MDI ( always a bit anxious at airports etc on pump)
As the most excercise I tend to do is a gentle swim, or occasionally a longish
walk I could probably get away with adjusting the las injection and eating a
little more.
But my absorption of NPH was so erratic. And my basals at the moment vary from
0.4 to 1.1