Re: [IPk] my response to the DAFNE trial published in the BMJ

Hi Bev
I understand what you mean - but I find it hard to believe that that's true
for most pumpers.
For me, there are all those other considerations that I mentioned apart from
stable basal rates which lead me to prefer the flexibility of the pump. Do
some of those not apply to you too?

Even with those aside, I'd rather be attached to a pump than have injections.
Not that injections ever bothered me at all.  99% of the time, it doesn't
bother me in the least being attached to a pump. The only time it bothers me
is when I'm wearing clothes that make it awkward to find somewhere to put it,
which isn't often! But I can appreciate that some people don't like being
attached to something.

Di