Re: [IPk] my response to the DAFNE trial published in the BMJ

Gosh - no way would I rather be on MDI even if it did get me stable basal

1. I wouldn't be able to have different basal rates at different times of the
2. I wouldn't be able to adjust my insulin as easily to deal with a high or
3. I wouldn't be able to turn off my insulin or turn it down for e.g.
4. I wouldn't be able to simulate a square wave bolus for covering meals with
high fat or grazing type meals.
5. I wouldn't be able to split my meals up over several smaller snacks
without taking more injections.

In fact, I can't think of a single reason why I'd prefer MDI to a pump.