[IPk] NHS consultant

this step might force him to accept that pumps work well. Well , he can't do
anything more than be unpleasant about things or possibly say he doesn't want
the responsibility of someone on a pump! But you might be pleasantly surprised
by a positive response
( my old grumble: if you"re on a pump people suddenly worry that they are
responsible if something goes wrong. Where is the responsibility for those
with longstanding poor control/ complications/ lost jobs and driving licenses
due to hypos etc)
I think the consultant woking in my local hospital now ( long term locum) was
forced to acknowledge pumps because 2 of us had started using one_ not much
support from previous consultant except for a grudging" you can try one if you
want. I don't think they work". Although he is far more enlightened about MDI,
regular BG testing than the previous guy who was obsessed with mixtard!