From: email @ redacted
Sent: 25 September 2002 20:11
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Insulin pumps and the lack of them!! and lack of knowle
dge

Hi Bev

I have tried quite hard to find a really good pump clinic, but so far without
any real success. Is there any particular consultant you can recommend? I am
about to go back to my original (non-pump) consultant, as at least he was
interested in trying to help me, but I would really love to find a pro-active
up-beat clinic/consultant who will help with my pump management and in
particular my ghastly sensitivity to monthly hormone fluctuations. I am tired
of managing this thing totally on my own! My GP is supportive and will try to
refer me if I ask, but I can't ask for too many new referrals out of my
area!!

Anyone else have any suggestions?? I am in Hertfordshire, but could possibly
attend a clinic in London or nearby counties.

Rosemary