[IPn] Info request for Master's Thesis

Hi everyone!  This is Sylvia, mom to Joshua.  Most of you know who I
am but you may not know that I am in school working on getting my
Masters degree in Clinical Psychology.  I hope to go on and get my
CDE afterwards.

I am at the point for starting my research for my thesis.  I have chosen and
it has been approved to do the topic:

THE EMOTIONAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL IMPACT
    OF DEALING WITH A CHRONIC ILLNESS

I guess I don't have to tell you why I chose this topic.  Anyway, here is my
request to any of you who wish to participate.  I would like to get
personal stories from those who would be willing to share how
having a chronic illness has impacted you life, emotionally and
psychologically.  Parents, Grand Parents, other family members,
chronic illness, other than D. please relate those stories to me as
well.

PLEASE-PLEASE-PLEASE....I can't stress this enough....
ALL responses need to be sent off list.  Michael and the gang do NOT
need to be weeding through an extra TON of responses.  Please send
any and all responses to me off-list to:

             email @ redacted

I will be anxiously awaiting hearing from all of you.  And folks...I want to
thank you ALL in advanced, whether you choose to respond or not. I'm
thanking you for all of the help, encouragement, and support that I
have received from you over the past THREE years.

THANK YOU!!

Sylvia Staten
mom to 10 yo Joshua, dx'd 8/97, pumping since 12/99
For mail list removal write
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org