Re: [IPk] Re: Pump Arrived

> Di play some sport for me and kick the bejabbers out of something :-)
> Rhoda

Hi Rhoda
You should have told me last week. I had the (dubious?) pleasure of teaching
the Man United football team how to play goalball and then playing in a
mini-tournament with and against them! (big publicity stunt for them as they
are sponsoring (via Barclaycard, their sponsors) goalball as their "sport of
the year" and putting 15,000 pounds into developing goalball in Manchester).

The funniest moment was when Paul Scholes threw an extremely hard shot which
took one of the cameramen on the sidelines by surprise, caught him in an
unfortunate place, and sent both him and the camera flying!