Re: [IPk] holidays

Hi Heather and Mary
There's no problem about reservoirs and infusion sets going in the hold (I fo
it all the time).
I have heard that sometimes the pressure can cause the packaging to split
open, which means they theoretically could become non-sterile. But I've never
had that happen and I fly a lot, including long-haul.
Di
P.S. We'll be putting together a page on air travel for the website very soon.