[IPk] Re: Alternative Methods

In a message dated 09/10/2002 09:28:53 GMT Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> My control is OK but it is getting harder to keep it that way so I
> am looking at alternative methods.

Hello Jazz

Welcome to this support group.  How many years have you had diabetes then?
Are you thinking of trying a pump or are you thinking of something else?  If
you are thinking about a pump, my daughter is about to start a trial at the
end of October and we can't wait.  Her legs are bruised and her stomach is
worn out with injections.  I just keep telling her that it won't be for much
longer and she can give her legs a rest.

Keep in touch with what you decide to do and you will get a lot of support
from all of us.

Barbara Watson