RE: [IPk] Bent cannulas

Hi Mary

Thanks very much for the info.  I do actually use the micro
sets as I was told I had a muscled abdomen (not that I have
ever noticed but the sit-ups must be paying off!).  I did
wonder if disconnecting the set (The quicksets disconnect at
the site and sometimes require quite a twist) to put the
tubing through a hole in my trouser pocket in the morning had
caused the problem.  As I say I am not too worried at the
moment as it is the first time it has happened to me but if
it happens again I might think about a return to sof-sets
which caused me no problems for a year.

Beverley Smith
Consultant Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader