RE: RE: [IPk] Disetronic D-Tron problems

Dear Duncan

I was glad to hear that your new D-TRON finally found you.  The difficulty I
was experiencing from this end was that every time I picked up a message
from you on my voicemail and tried to call you back, your mobile was going
straight to divert and I was then having to leave you a message in return,
presumably because you were in the middle of Dartmoor and didn't have a
signal.  The other issue was that I had no idea where you were to post you
anything.

As you'll be aware I eventually spoke to your father quite late in the day
on Friday and we sorted it out that way.
If you are ever going out into the wilds of Dartmoor again for D of E, then
give me a call, we are always happy to loan back up pumps.

I really do hope the whole experience wasn't too stressful for you and am
just glad that we were able to help in the end.

Best wishes

Estelle