RE:RE: [IPk] Disetronic D-Tron problems

>Good grief Duncan
>How ever did they did they finally get a message from >you?? Telepathy?
That sounds excellent service if you >got a pump in the end.  By the way
when you get sent >another pump do they pick up the faulty one and then
>mend it and swap over again or what?
>I just have this bizarre picture of you in the middle of a >deserted
Dartmoor, apart from a few sheep or ponies  >then someone running up
carrying a pump!
>Mum of Sasha non pumper so don't know about these >things

I left a message on their answerphone in the end, luckily that was the only
night I wasn't camping instead staying in an expedition centre. They didn't
deliver it though and I still have the old pump as well as I arranged for
somebody else to bring it down as I wasn't sure of their arrangements.
Having not been on the pump for that long it was rather different having no
insulin at all carrying me over like with shots.