RE: [IPk] Disetronic D-Tron problems

Good grief Duncan

How ever did they did they finally get a message from you?? Telepathy? That
sounds excellent service if you got a pump in the end.  By the way when you
get sent another pump do they pick up the faulty one and then mend it and
swap over again or what?

I just have this bizarre picture of you in the middle of a deserted
Dartmoor, apart from a few sheep or ponies  then someone running up
carrying a pump!

Mum of Sasha non pumper so don't know about these things