[IPk] Disetronic D-Tron problems

Has anybody else had problems contacting Disetronic? This weekend when my
pump went wrong with an E7 error, I couldn't contact them on the normal
office number or on the Emergency contact number. Although in the end a new
pump found its way to me I never actually spoke to anybody from Disetronic
during the entire process and still haven't. Although to be fair to them I
was on Dartmoor so reception was bad but the emergency contact number still
should have worked.