[IPk] Pump Study Results - Meeting Tonight

Hello Everyone,

I am sorry to have left it so late to send this message - brain like a sieve
etc etc...

There is a meeting at 7.30 this evening - Friday 4th October - at Harrogate
District Hospital where Dr Raol Hoogma, the Chief Investigator of the
Insulin Pump Study will be giving a presentation on the results of the

He has come over from Holland to give a speech to a meeting in Birmingham
yesterday, and we have been very fortunate in getting him to come and talk
to us tonight.

You are more than welcome to attend, and if anyone wants details of how to
find the hospital etc.  please email me off list and I will reply asap.

Once again, sorry for the short notice - a transcript of the presentation
will be available on the Pump-It web site - www.pump-it.org.uk as soon as we
get the site completed.

Kate Clapham
Secretary - Pump-IT