RE: [IPk] Re Andrew's son

hi Stu

I just wondered where you live?   How easy was it for you to get him on a
pump?  All our local hospitals are against pump therapy, of course most have
made up their minds without knowing anything about them, the usual scenario!

Jackie
Mum of Sasha aged 8 dx 1999, twin sister Rebecca, both coeliac 2001
Mum also to Danni and Nicola, wife to Terry