[IPk] Nutritional info on the Web

Hi all,

I have found that Domino's Pizza, McDonalds, Burger King (Argh! Worst
Website ever!), Pizza Express (also awful),  and Pret a Manger all carry
carb info for their products. KFC, Pizza Hut, and Starbucks don't.

Any other nominations? Or if I've missed the nutritional info on those
three sites, could you tell me where to find it?

This might make a good Web page. I'll put this up, if I get a reasonable
amount of data to kick off with.

* "2002: A Discworld Odyssey" *  Web: http://www.dwcon.org/ *