[IPk] Re: mobile phone at school & carbo-counting places

In a message dated 03/10/2002 22:37:25 GMT Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> ( though he does have his mobile at school just in case things go wrong ).

Hello Stu

What a good idea!  I suppose it is much easier to ring from the mobile phone
than have to ask the teacher if you can phone your home.  Maybe not in all
cases though, but I never thought of this one.  Thanks.

I also thought that was a good piece of information you gave about Pizza Hut
etc showing their nutritional values on their websites.  I will go and have a
look.  Thanks again.

My daughter has a minimed 508 and it is being connected with saline on 28th

Barbara Watson