Re: [IPk] 508 softset

I too had exatly the same problem with the
softset...i'd insert it, check my sugar levels for a
couple of hours to make sure it was in ok but then
hours later the cannula seemed to come out and the
alarms start!  It was really worrying because at that
stage I wasn't expecting it and not checking blood
sugars as frequently. I'm now using the silhouette and
it's great...I've yet to have a problem - the only
downside for kids would be the manual insertion (i've
heard they're bringing out an "inserter" though)
Good luck with your hunt for the perfect set!

Do You Yahoo!?